Copyright (C) 2012, University of Cambridge, Department of Psychiatry. Created by Rudolf Cardinal (email@example.com).
This file is part of CamCOPS.
CamCOPS is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
CamCOPS is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with CamCOPS. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- class camcops_server.tasks.nart.Nart(**kwargs)[source]¶
Server implementation of the NART task.
A simple constructor that allows initialization from kwargs.
Sets attributes on the constructed instance using the names and values in
Only keys that are present as attributes of the instance’s class are allowed. These could be, for example, any mapped columns or relationships.
How long has the user spent editing the task? (Calculated by the CamCOPS client.)
Was the first exit from the task’s editor an “abort”?
Was the first exit from the task’s editor a successful “finish”?
- get_clinical_text(req: camcops_server.cc_modules.cc_request.CamcopsRequest) List[camcops_server.cc_modules.cc_ctvinfo.CtvInfo] [source]¶
Tasks that provide clinical text information should override this to provide a list of
None(default) for a task that doesn’t provide clinical text, or
for one that does in general but has no information for this particular instance, or a list of
- get_snomed_codes(req: camcops_server.cc_modules.cc_request.CamcopsRequest) List[camcops_server.cc_modules.cc_snomed.SnomedExpression] [source]¶
Returns all SNOMED-CT codes for this task.
req – the
a list of
- get_summaries(req: camcops_server.cc_modules.cc_request.CamcopsRequest) List[camcops_server.cc_modules.cc_summaryelement.SummaryElement] [source]¶
Return a list of
SummaryElementobjects, for this database object (not any dependent classes/tables).
Note that this is implemented on
camcops_server.cc_modules.cc_task.Task, so that ancillary objects can also provide summaries.
- get_task_html(req: camcops_server.cc_modules.cc_request.CamcopsRequest) str [source]¶
HTML for the main task content.
Must be overridden by derived classes.
- static longname(req: camcops_server.cc_modules.cc_request.CamcopsRequest) str [source]¶
Long name (in the relevant language).
“the patient for this task”.
Note that this refers to the CURRENT version of the patient. If there is an editing chain, older patient versions are not retrieved.
camcops_server.cc_modules.cc_blob.blob_relationship(), which uses the same strategy, as do several other similar functions.
Columnthat is a foreign key to the patient table.
List-style SQLAlchemy relationship to any
SpecialNoteobjects attached to this class. Skips hidden (quasi-deleted) notes.
Column representing the task’s creation time.
Column representing when the user first exited the task’s editor (i.e. first “finish” or first “abort”).