Copyright (C) 2012, University of Cambridge, Department of Psychiatry. Created by Rudolf Cardinal (email@example.com).
This file is part of CamCOPS.
CamCOPS is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
CamCOPS is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with CamCOPS. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- class camcops_server.cc_modules.tests.cc_view_classes_tests.FormWizardMixinTests(methodName='runTest')¶
- setUp() None ¶
Hook method for setting up the test fixture before exercising it.
- class camcops_server.cc_modules.tests.cc_view_classes_tests.TestStateMixin¶
For testing FormWizardMixin state.
- assert_state_is_clean() None ¶
Asserts that the state is None or contains only certain permitted parameters.
- assert_state_is_finished() None ¶
Asserts that the state has been marked as “finished”, i.e. with the finish flag set to true and only selected other parameters present.
- class camcops_server.cc_modules.tests.cc_view_classes_tests.TestView(*args, **kwargs)¶