Copyright (C) 2012, University of Cambridge, Department of Psychiatry. Created by Rudolf Cardinal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This file is part of CamCOPS.
CamCOPS is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
CamCOPS is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with CamCOPS. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- class camcops_server.cc_modules.tests.cc_report_tests.AllReportTests(methodName='runTest')¶
- class camcops_server.cc_modules.tests.cc_report_tests.AverageScoreReportTestCase(*args, **kwargs)¶
- __init__(*args, **kwargs) None ¶
Create an instance of the class that will use the named test method when executed. Raises a ValueError if the instance does not have a method with the specified name.
- setUp() None ¶
Hook method for setting up the test fixture before exercising it.
- class camcops_server.cc_modules.tests.cc_report_tests.ReportSpreadsheetTests(methodName='runTest')¶
- class camcops_server.cc_modules.tests.cc_report_tests.TestReport¶
- get_rows_colnames(req: CamcopsRequest) Optional[camcops_server.cc_modules.cc_report.PlainReportType] ¶
Overriding this function is one way of providing a report. (The other is
To override this function, return a
PlainReportTypewith column names and row content.